I'll post something totally creative and thought-provoking later. But right now it's early (couldn't sleep) and I'm going to answer a meme.
Here it goes -- this is from Little Bit Crazy
three names you go by
1. E (to grandkids, kids, etc.)
2. Cissy (to bloggers)
3. Honey (to Hubby)
three parts of your heritage
1. Spanish, Mexican
(to the best of parental disclosures -- I'm researching this)
three things that scare you
1. Getting old
2. Something happening to my loved ones
3. Vampire movies
three of your everyday essentials
1. The really expensive hair product I use that I ran out of yesterday and forgot to buy a new one of...dang
2. Talking to my children
three things you are wearing right now
1. Wife beater T
2. silky p.j. bottoms
three of your favorite musical artists
1. Melissa Manchester
2. George Strait
I'll add a few more: Everclear; Hole (when they were a band); Willie Nelson; Ella Fitzgerald; Will Smith, L.L. Cool J; Bon Jovi; Pinky and the Snakeshakers; Watermelon Slim; Gwen Stefanie; Kelly Clarkson; Paul McCartney; Billy Joel -- you get the picture. I love music.
three favorite songs
1. Smoke Gets in Your Eyes
2. New York State of Mind -- Billy Joel
And so many more...
three things you want in a relationship
two truths and a lie
1. I like Oklahoma
2. I'm a morning person
3. I love shopping
three physical things about the opposite sex that appeal to you
Let's not forget the "tush"
three of your favorite hobbies
1. Blogging -- does that count?
3. My podcast (Dec. 1 folks)
three things you want to do really badly right now
1. Go back to bed and sleep for another two hours
2. Hmmm...maybe do something else before I go back to sleep
3. Wake everybody else up
three places you want to go on vacation
1. Okinawa, Japan
2. A cruise anywhere
3. NYC -- always, but probably Europe
three things you want to do before you die
1. Finish a novel
2. Get it published
3. Win a pulitzer
three ways that you are a stereotypically a chick/dude
1. I'm hate bugs, snakes etc.
2. I like pink
3. I love flowers
Three people I want to do this: I promised I wouldn't. But anyone brave enough to try -- go on ahead.
Back in My Day
1 year ago