1. It's never the same -- always interesting -- and yet the same.
2. I have a wonderful husband who supports me in everything I choose to do, and shares my spirit of spontaneity and adventure. "Let's go!" I'll say, and he leads the way.
3. Great kids. Maybe they didn't do what we would have chosen as a career path for them, or a life path, but no jail time -- much -- no addictions and all are in long-term relationships.
4. Health -- it's been a wild ride this year. I love the fact that our son is going to be ok and that we've been fortunate enough not to deal with serious illnesses before.
5. Silly -- but I love our car. I never thought we would drive a PT Cruiser, but it's fun, and it's reliable.
6. I love that I live in America.
7. I love that I grew up in Texas.
8. I love that I was able as an adult to return to college and find a career that doesn't feel like a job.
9. I love that God has given me some talents -- writing, art, etc. It took me a while to be able to say that without feeling like I was bragging. I'm not the best, but I make a living doing what I love.
10. I love my friends -- my family.
This list obviously could go on and on. I love my life, and I don't think I would want it to change for all the millions in the world. Oh, and I love my blogs!
Back in My Day
1 year ago