Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Dressing like well...a warm redneck

My daughter-in-law spent some time shopping for Carhartts. Yes, not all of us know what those are -- hence the link -- first time I ever heard about those was when I took a press tour of "ag" Missouri, and we were stopping at a country store off the highway between Columbia and St. Louis -- great store by the way. Anyway, everyone kept talking about how it was the best place in the state to get Carhartts.

I thought they were saying "car parts" I was a little surprised when I went into the store at what they were talking about (yep, the lights came on in the brain about then.)

And, yes, my son is right -- It ain't cheap to be a redneck. Heck, do you have any idea how much it cost to spend a weekend in a travel trailer at the Texas Motor Speedway for a Nascar race?

No comments: