One more day left -- oops two more days left -- in 2005. Time to think about what I learned this year.
1. Don't get cheeky with an editor who can make your life miserable.
2. Being married to a 50-year-old is just as great as being married to him when he was 29, well that is if I can talk him out of the "I really need this two-seater sports car" idea.
3. Planning a wedding can be stressful enough to make you want your child to be gay -- oops Elton John did just get married didn't he?
4. Friends are wonderful. And there's nothing like a crisis in your life to separate the "real" friends, from the "I'm just your friend because I think you are in a position to make things a little better for me people."
5. Time passes way too quickly, and we need to cherish every moment -- good or bad -- of our life.
There's a lot more, but hey, I'll save those for the next trivia game.
Back in My Day
1 year ago