This year I've been mostly good -- I've had some moments, but I'm sure you can overlook those considering how good I've been the rest of the year.
For Christmas this year, I would like:
1. A new mattress and box spring, heck a whole new bedroom set would be nice.
2. A car that gets 45 miles to the gallon.
3. To be chosen for that show -- "What Not To Wear" so I can learn how to "accentuate" my body and I can get a free wardrobe -- notice this is no cost to you of course.
4. Children who say, "You're the smartest person I know. Of course, I'll do that."
5. My dad to stay healthy and out of the hospital. I'm not ready to say goodbye yet.
6. A private jet.
7. A radio talk show.
8. A maid to come in one day a week and CLEAN my house.
OK, that's greedy enough. Thanks Santa. I know I'll be getting some of the above and I really appreciate it. By the way, have YOU been a good boy this year?
Back in My Day
1 year ago