I say No. 1 because I'm sure as we get closer to the big day, I'll add to this list. Note: the "Christmas" instead of "Holiday" is not a tribute to O'Reilly. He's an idiot, but I still believe in Christmas. Friend reminded a few of us of The Maneater tradition of posting a Christmas wish list.
Some wishes are for me, others for friends:
1. A kidney for Sam
2. The Sonic Sunflower not only on a mug, but on a freakin' billboard announcing its arrival on comic pages across the nation for Christian.
3. At least one puke-free month in 2006 for the Diva
4. A high-powered job making lots of money for my friend KP
5. A better reading selection in her book club for Babs
6. A VCR or TiVo to record the next Sherlock Holmes Film Festival for Wordgirl
7. A conscious or a brain for Dubyah -- whatever will get our troops home faster.
8. Jobs for both closer to family for Brian and Robin
9. A job where she's appreciated for Nicole (yep, you.)
And last but definitely not least -- happiness, wealth and success for all my friends and family.
That's not too much to ask, is it?
Back in My Day
11 months ago