1. Mizzou 38 Texas Tech 21: Now I grew up around Lubbock and I do have a soft spot for the Red Raiders, but I've gotta say, I'm absolutely positively thrilled that Missouri Tigers are now 6-0. First time since 1973.
2. Happy 3rd birthday to our sweet little Kayla.
3. Knittin Kitten -- rant again, dang it.
4. Did you ever piss someone off, and you just don't know what it was that you did? I'm at that place with someone I thought was my friend, and it's sort of weird. This is a person I really really like. But apparently, it's not a mutual thing. Weird, since I've known this person for almost four years. It's like the mean girls in school, you know? Who decided NOT to like you for no particular reason. Oh well. I'll live and won't lose too much sleep. But it still sort of bugs me.
5. We're back to the gym full steam this week. Tater motivated me to try again, as did Lipschtick with her Weight Watcher postings. I'm tired of being the fat girl in the picture.
6. Well, I've taken another step in the potential new job (in another state) this week. The proverbial "writing test." Well, heck yeah. I aced it. Next step, if they like what I wrote is the interview.
7. That said, I'm still not sure that I want to move. I really like it here, and I'll miss Rosalind, and Joy and Katherine and Bart and Cynthia and John and Cynthia and Cheryl and Ben and Kim and Bobby and...ok, so you get the drift (I'll still keep up with everyone else via their blogs...)
8. Sorry Twins fans, it just wasn't meant to be this year.
9. I'm worried about hubby. He's been under the weather lately, not too serious, but we think surgery might be in the near future. We'll find out Tuesday.
10. We had planned on a cruise next year, now we're seriously considering Europe. Guess it depends on the job etc.
Back in My Day
11 months ago