Search This Blog

Saturday, September 23, 2006

Ode to my friends

I'll admit that I don't always get around to reading everyone's blog,(on my list) but I try to at least once a week. I was just exploring a friend's site and I realized that I know such wonderfully talented and unique people, so I've decided to introduce everyone else who might read this to my friends.

First one up -- Christian We had our ups and downs as friends, and we're not exactly close, but we're connected through other friends and shared experiences.

Even through the not so great times, I've always respected the talent that Christian had as an artist, as a journalist and now as a musician. His characters are still my "favorite comic strip of all time."

So take some time and explore his blog. Listen to his music, check out his art. Not only because of his talent, but because of his dedication, his passion and his humor, he's a very cool person.

No comments: