So many topics, so little time to blog. Here's a round-up of thoughts and questions that have crossed my mind this week:
1. When did the Chinese start making British cars? (google: MG & Ardmore if you're curious.)
2. Is it just me or is Jay Leno annoying as hell?
3. I think it might be time to change directions on the blog, maybe write more serious editorials. Maybe.
4. The Atlanta Braves are having a bad year. Hee hee hee hee.
5. I need 30 hour days to get everything done. Can someone please slow the earth down? Wait. Maybe I should research what would happen first.
6. Did anyone else think the animated movie 'Cars' was a little slow and boring through a big chunk of it.
7. Net Flix sucks this week. We order "Five people you meet in heaven" and got the unrated version of "Grandma's boy." I might watch it, but David Spade makes me feel like retching.
8. Is it wrong to feel a little twinge of annoyance, jealousy, insecurity when a regular on your blog that you regularly read doesn't link your blog?
9. In three weeks I'm going to see a friend that I last saw 50 pounds and 25 years ago. Hope she recognizes me.
10. My sports talk podcast is at a standstill because I can't find a co-host -- not one that will COMMIT to the project. So any female sports fans -- don't have to know a lot about sports, just enough who are interested, let me know. I have technology to do this over the phone. I'm really bummed about that.
Back in My Day
1 year ago