Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Stop the world...and do the dishes

This has been one of those crazy busy hectic frustrating pull-your-hair-out kind of weeks. And, it's only Tuesday. Things at work are getting difficult. Not the company I work for, but the new campaign and all the politics and egos that go with it are enough to make me want to run for the hills.

Still trying to tie up loose ends on the other things I had to pass off and there just isn't enough time in the day for everything I want to do and don't get to finish or sometimes even start.

So tonight, I took my time doing the dishes (the joys of having a broken dishwasher.) Seems strange but I've always sort of liked just washing the dishes, wiping counters, putting everything away. After doing that, my world just seemed more orderly.

I can handle it.

No comments: