I just finished setting up the email account for the podcast show a friend and I are going to start this week. I've lost track. I think that's 10 email accounts.
1. Home - my personal one that I've had for years (yahoo)
2. Home - share with hubby (yahoo) (he never checks it,has an SBC one at home in his name so I check that one daily.)
3. Freelance biz one - SBC
4. Home/Work - SBC -- I'm trying to close this one down
5. Work 1 - main one for company
6. Work 2 - one I use for client #1 (client's company network)
7. Work 3 - one I use for client #3 (client's company network)
8. The Pink Zone -- podcast one just set up on SBC (more to come about this soon)
So I was wrong. I only have eight emails to check every day. This is excessive. It's almost as bad with telephone numbers (two at home, cell phone, work phone at two different offices -- see email 6 and 7 above.)
How many email accounts do you have?
Liberating Plankton, part 1
6 days ago