Search This Blog

Saturday, September 08, 2007

Miami Heat

Welcome to Miami. The city has been immortalized in our minds through television shows (Miami Vice, CSI, etc.) So I've been nervous and excited about my weekend here.

Yes, I'm in Miami! Work (Univision presidential debate) is keeping me busy, but I got a chance to slip away this evening. I headed to downtown Miami, and being the tourist that I am headed over to Bayside near the Port of Miami.

Fun. Great food, and live music everywhere. The lights, the colors, the language, the Latin music, people dancing...it was fun. A bit overwhelming, but fun.

Tomorrow night, we're headed to Little Havana to meet friends for dinner. Fun.

And, yes, we thought about you tonight, Bart. You would love it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I'll have to come and visit the city that tought/thaught/tougt/teached me English. Bart.

Carmel said...

Hi B -- We loved it -- at least the part we got to see. So when are you and Cindy coming for a visit?