Search This Blog

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Girlfriends

First things first...23 hours and counting!

One more show tonight. I'm exhausted and should be sleeping right now, but I've never been able to "sleep in." 7:30 is about it for me. Hubby will probably sleep until noon, and I'll let him.

Me, I'm gonna blog for a while and then pack.

I've had the absolute best time this week sharing a dressing room with a group of wonderfully, crazy, terrific gals.

Maybe it's because we've all been in states of semi-nakedness and semi-drunkeness together this week, but it's absolutely great to have this group of very different women that have formed a bond. And I think we'll all still be girlfriends after this is over tonight. (C & S -- you always were my "girly friends")

Anyway, heed this warning. I'm gonna sign us all up for a special belly dancing class sometime in March. Hey, if a 78-year-old can tap dance -- we can belly dance. Do you think they'll let us do that next year in Gridiron?

By the way -- how about that Gov. Brad Henry? Who would've thought he could sing?
Karoke, here we come...

1 comment:

DebbieDoesLife said...

Cute picture! Looks like you WERE having fun.

Your blog always makes me homesick...