Search This Blog

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Times they are a changin'
















Time has a way of slipping away. I know I've said that before on this blog, but sometimes it overwhelms you. For example; many readers of this this blog will remember the little redhead grandson of our college newspaper's advisor who terrorized people during a homecoming parade by throwing -- like a missile -- the free keychains we were using for promotion. That "little kid" will be a sophomore at Mizzou this year -- journalism. Go figure. Feel time slipping under you like sand, yet?




My oldest grandchild entered first grade this week. He's reading and wearing "Heelys" and just being a boy. Our granddaughter will start kindergarten this week. Wow. Wasn't it just yesterday they were babies. Time flies. Here's a few pics of the kiddos.

1 comment:

Sondra said...

Oh how I miss being at the beach and being around all of you all. My lease is up Nov. 11th...too bad I didn't get that job with State Farm, we could have been moving to Florida. Oh well, we will come visit again soon!

Love you all and miss you!